The software "G R A D" is designed to control the operation and process the measurement results
- Methodological part for rapid development of analysis methods
- Library of reference materials
- Regression apparatus for calculating graphs
- Routine analysis
- Archive part
- "METROLOGY" for automatic data preparation for certification of measurement methods and verification of the spectrometer.
NEW IN THE SOFTWARE
FROM GC "SPECTRAL LABORATORY"
- The software is focused on a specific consumer (we can change it for your tasks, your reporting forms). There are 2 levels of work:
- for routine analysis. The software is designed for laboratory technicians and insures against the simplest errors (automatic correction input, recording of all roasts carried out by the laboratory assistant for subsequent control, etc.). 2-3 days are enough for training to work with this part of the laboratory assistant;
- for the development of analysis techniques by engineers of various qualifications; this part of the software involves your participation in the adaptation of the software to solve your problems with the payment of your intellectual labor. The software dramatically accelerates the process of developing analysis methods and allows you to increase the efficiency of qualified personnel.
- The software is universal, successfully used for working with both optical emission and X-ray spectrometers. This allows you to lay the foundations for creating a single computer network within a laboratory, laboratory, plant or institute with a single database on the chemical composition of samples.
- The software is supplied by the organization in a comprehensive manner, while it offers electronic tools of its own design for connecting a PC to spectrometers, training in working with software and computer skills is provided for those who first sat down at the PC keyboard, and service of devices is offered.
- the ability to immediately obtain a firing curve for 1 firing (depending on the time of intensity of any analytical line, which allows you to immediately select the optimal firing times and exposure);
- taking into account the effect of base dilution, which is especially important when analyzing high-alloy steel grades, alloys with a wide variation of components;using several different comparison lines at once in a simultaneous analysis;
- setting separate firing and exposure times for each channel;
- control of products by material BRANDS and by CONVERGENCE STANDARDS;
- automatic selection of the model of the system of regression equations taking into account the inter-element influence by the generalized step regression method with automatic or at the operator's instruction introduction of the probabilities of inclusion and exclusion of influencing factors by the method of all regressions (the Hawking-Leslie algorithm)
- checking the quality of the selected model, analyzing the residuals;
- possibility of one-and two-point intensity correction to compensate for graph drift;
- possibility of correction by concentration (automatic input of corrections by SOP or GSO of a specific brand of material, simultaneous storage of corrections for different brands);
- a convenient system for rejecting erroneous analyses (including rejection for individual elements while preserving data for other elements in a given exposure);
- output of data in any user-friendly form on the display, printing, including on a remote display (display in the shop);
- easy connection to the computer network of the enterprise, as well as directly to the workshop;
- storage of analysis data in the archive with the possibility of monitoring the quality of operators ' work;
- complex "METROLOGY" - an automatic data preparation system for determining metrological characteristics (indicators of convergence, reproducibility, accuracy of analysis) with the appointment of operational control standards and for preparing data for the certification of measurement methods and verification of SI.
We hope that our software will be a step forward in the development of your laboratory, your personal abilities, and make your work error-free.