The optical emission spectrometer MSAII V5
is designed for the analysis of the composition of metals and alloys. The results of the analysis allow us to unambiguously judge the compliance of the material with the requirements of GOST standards. The accuracy of the spectrometer exceeds these requirements.
The device is used for all types of control: input, control of technological processes and finished products. The MSAII V5 spectrometer is designed to determine the elemental composition of castings, parts, and products of various industries. The device is calibrated on ten bases. More than 12 modifications have been implemented.
Digital registration and selection of the spectral range allow you to determine any number of elements simultaneously: from light (Li, Be, B, C, Na, Mg, Al) to transuranic elements.
The MCA spectrometers have a minimum transition time to the operating position and are able to quickly and accurately perform the analysis, which is facilitated by the design features of the device, such as, for example, double thermal stabilization. 5 reasons why buying an MCA spectrometer is a smart choice
- The ability to obtain accurate results even in difficult conditions. For example, when the mains voltage fluctuates, temperature and pressure changes, and there are vibrations;
- Modern software guarantees the optimal solution of the customer's tasks. In case of new problems, it is possible for the user to add methods for solving them independently or with the assistance of developers;
- The company's reputation as a developer of advanced devices and a responsible manufacturer;
- Reasonable cost: the price of the device is 1.5-2 times lower than imported analogues, design solutions have provided a low cost of operation and availability of all components, customers receive discounts on the purchase of additional equipment;
- The cooperation mechanism provides not only for the commissioning of devices, training and consulting of personnel, but also for service throughout the entire operation period, upgrade of devices, replacement under the trade-in program.