The MSAII V5 optical emission spectrometer
is designed for precise express analysis of the composition of metals and alloys. The spectrometer takes 30-60 seconds to determine the percentage of all chemical elements simultaneously, including C, S, P, Si, Cr, Ni, Cu, V, W, Nb, Ti, Al, Zn, Sn, Pb, As
, etc.in both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The analyzed materials are metals and alloys based on Fe, Ni, Cu, Al, Ti, Mg, Pb, Zn, Co, Sn
, powders of various chemical compositions, ores, ferromaterials, geological samples. The accuracy of the analysis exceeds the requirements of GOST
standards regulating the quantitative indicators of spectral analysis.
The device is most in demand in the laboratories of metallurgical enterprises for rapid analysis of technological samples during metal smelting, as well as in the laboratories of metalworking and machine-building enterprises for the input control of metal and checking its compliance with certificates.
You can purchase a standard instrument, or order us any of the 12 modifications
of the spectrometers (this is the largest selection of spectrometers produced in Russia), as well as specify the options that your company needs, including, for example, the ability to analyze large parts, castings using a remote probe (option "Hybrid"), or analysis of powders, samples of non-standard shape on an air tripod.
A distinctive feature of the company
is that we produce a full range of equipment for completing the spectral laboratory on our own production base, including unique machines for sample surface preparation, plants for cleaning and drying argon and other inert gases, and other auxiliary equipment.
Features of the MSAII V5 spectrometer
Operational advantages of MCA spectrometers
- The spectrometer can work in real factory conditions with unstable temperature (the optics are thermostatically controlled), unstable power supply (the built-in power corrector eliminates fluctuations in the mains voltage), vibration, contamination, and the presence of electromagnetic interference (noise immunity system).
- Thanks to the increased accuracy of the analysis, it is possible to melt at the lower limits of alloying elements within the brand and thus save hundreds of thousands of rubles on the purchase of expensive alloying elements.
- The optical system is built on a Rowland circle with a radius of 500 mm (this is the maximum circle size of all spectrometers produced in Russia for the analysis of metals), which gives the best spectral resolution and allows you to use pure analytical lines without overlapping other spectral lines of different elements and to obtain accurate analysis of both small concentrations at the level of several ten-thousandths of percent to 50% of doping
- The only spectrometer in Russia with temperature-controlled optics (it is not afraid of temperature changes, requires much less recalibration).
- Argon-filled optics are used in most modern high-end devices. At the same time, there is no contamination of the optical elements with oil vapor from the pump, no oil traps are needed, and the pump itself is not needed, which leads to an increase in the cost of the device. In addition, the radiation receivers in argon do not overheat, and the results are more stable
- The base of steel grades, the ability to automatically determine the grade based on the analysis result.
- The only spectrometer in the world with a single calibration for all steel grades with high accuracy (an innovative development of the company's analysts based on the algorithm of the company's employee V. A. Lovtsyus to take into account the effect of base dilution and the influence of third elements). The algorithm provides a reliable analysis of high-alloy alloys (with a content of alloying elements up to 50%), including the analysis of samples of arbitrary composition in the smelting of complex alloys
- Thanks to a single calibration, working on the spectrometer has become even easier and more reliable. After training, you will be able to analyze samples confidently and quickly.
- When new analytical tasks arise, you can independently calibrate the device to new bases and elements.
- In-house production ensures the availability of spare parts and consumables in stock at any time .
- High reliability of manufacturing (all boards are made on automatic lines with 100% control), the warranty for the device is 2 years.
- The software allows remote diagnostics and support of the device.
5 reasons why buying an MCA spectrometer is a smart choice
- A simple procedure for switching on and preparing for work. Independent access to the operating mode. The power is turned on – you can work in 30 minutes.
- One program of analysis on one basis of the material. The software automatically recalculates the results according to the calibration graphs corresponding to the material type. The operator's task is to select the intended base: steel, aluminum, brass, etc. There is no need to switch between multiple analysis methods-reducing the analysis time.
- Quickly switch between different bases of the analyzed material. The spectrometer does not require additional calibrations. Compliance with the conditions of purity of the analysis takes up to 5 minutes to clean the discharge chamber and change the electrode.
- The built-in marochnik will simplify the process of casting control-it will show the tolerances and the result of the analysis, highlight the output beyond the limits of the tolerances. It will help you choose the brand of the alloy for an unidentified sample.
- Fast automatic correction of the analysis program for one standard on the fly. The ability to recalculate the results of already performed measurements immediately after the correction of the analysis program.
- Easy and fast maintenance of the spectrometer in everyday activities: cleaning the discharge chamber and completely cleaning the electrode assembly together takes less than 10 minutes.
- There is no need to clean the optical system elements. The advanced illuminator circuit does not require cleaning the safety glass for several years at a load of approximately 50 tests per week. Only the outer part of the protective glass is cleaned, which does not require disassembling the spectrometer.
- Argon-purged polychromator is more practical for operation in the range of up to 178 nm than vacuumed polychromator. No vacuum pump – higher reliability of the spectrometer, there is no risk of irreversible damage to the polychromator in the event of a pump failure or an emergency stop.
- The ability to obtain accurate results even in conditions of fluctuations in the mains voltage, temperature, pressure, and vibration.
- Adequate costs: the price of the device is 1.5-2 times lower than imported analogues, the design of the device provided a low cost of its operation and the availability of all components. Customers receive discounts on the purchase of additional equipment: argon purification plants, sample coquilles, sample preparation machines, reference samples, as well as additional training.
- State-of-the-art software provides a single analysis program for each of the ten fundamentals. The operator selects the base element of the sample – the program automatically determines the doping matrix and refines the calculation according to the corresponding graphs. Eliminates operator error, saves time.
- In case of new problems, it is possible to independently calibrate the spectrometer according to its own standards. We can help you set up and debug a new analysis program remotely.
- The company's reputation as a developer and manufacturer of advanced devices, the company is included in the" Rating of Reliable Partners", and within the framework of the" Intersectoral Program "it is recommended for the nomination " Best Enterprise in the Industry 2020".
- The cooperation mechanism provides not only for the commissioning of devices, training and consulting of personnel, but also for the service during the entire operation period, the upgrade of devices and software, and the replacement of the device under the trade-in program.
The software "G R A D" is designed to control the operation and process the measurement results
- Methodological part for rapid development of analysis methods
- Library of reference materials
- Regression apparatus for calculating graphs
- Routine analysis
- Archive part
- "METROLOGY" for automatic data preparation for certification of measurement methods and verification of the spectrometer.
NEW IN THE SOFTWARE
FROM GC "SPECTRAL LABORATORY"
- The software is focused on a specific consumer (we can change it for your tasks, your reporting forms). There are 2 levels of work:
- for routine analysis. The software is designed for laboratory technicians and insures against the simplest errors (automatic correction input, recording of all roasts carried out by the laboratory assistant for subsequent control, etc.). 2-3 days are enough for training to work with this part of the laboratory assistant;
- for the development of analysis techniques by engineers of various qualifications; this part of the software involves your participation in the adaptation of the software to solve your problems with the payment of your intellectual labor. The software dramatically accelerates the process of developing analysis methods and allows you to increase the efficiency of qualified personnel.
- The software is universal, successfully used for working with both optical emission and X-ray spectrometers. This allows you to lay the foundations for creating a single computer network within a laboratory, laboratory, plant or institute with a single database on the chemical composition of samples.
- The software is supplied by the organization in a comprehensive manner, while it offers electronic tools of its own design for connecting a PC to spectrometers, training in working with software and computer skills is provided for those who first sat down at the PC keyboard, and service of devices is offered.
- the ability to immediately obtain a firing curve for 1 firing (depending on the time of intensity of any analytical line, which allows you to immediately select the optimal firing times and exposure);
- taking into account the effect of base dilution, which is especially important when analyzing high-alloy steel grades, alloys with a wide variation of components;using several different comparison lines at once in a simultaneous analysis;
- setting separate firing and exposure times for each channel;
- control of products by material BRANDS and by CONVERGENCE STANDARDS;
- automatic selection of the model of the system of regression equations taking into account the inter-element influence by the generalized step regression method with automatic or at the operator's instruction introduction of the probabilities of inclusion and exclusion of influencing factors by the method of all regressions (the Hawking-Leslie algorithm)
- checking the quality of the selected model, analyzing the residuals;
- possibility of one-and two-point intensity correction to compensate for graph drift;
- possibility of correction by concentration (automatic input of corrections by SOP or GSO of a specific brand of material, simultaneous storage of corrections for different brands);
- a convenient system for rejecting erroneous analyses (including rejection for individual elements while preserving data for other elements in a given exposure);
- output of data in any user-friendly form on the display, printing, including on a remote display (display in the shop);
- easy connection to the computer network of the enterprise, as well as directly to the workshop;
- storage of analysis data in the archive with the possibility of monitoring the quality of operators ' work;
- complex "METROLOGY" - an automatic data preparation system for determining metrological characteristics (indicators of convergence, reproducibility, accuracy of analysis) with the appointment of operational control standards and for preparing data for the certification of measurement methods and verification of SI.
We hope that our software will be a step forward in the development of your laboratory, your personal abilities, and make your work error-free.